Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced and uses a 12-point font, and all illustration, figure, and table callouts are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- A cover page includes the title of the article, complete contact information and biographical date for each author, a total word count, the number of tables and/or figures included, and any acknowledgments.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.